FCCLA throughout the Semester

Runners Lined Up

Runners Lined Up

Abbie White

Abbie White

Runners Lined Up

Allie Pickert, Writer

FCCLA has done a lot this year. The FCCLA club is the Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America. Their goal is to help their members become future leaders in the central aspects of America. They do this by doing fundraisers and going to conventions.

In the beginning of the year, FCCLA sold cookies at the Pink Out. They also operated the Color Run. The Color Run was a race in which the runners could get paint sprayed on them. This 5K race isn’t just about getting colorful, it also helps give money to charity.

Crowning Their Places

During the end of October, FCCLA took around thirty of their members up to Cape Girardeau where they went to a convention on the SEMO campus. There they saw skits being performed by their officers from school all around southeast Missouri. They also saw a comedian’s performance, for some this was the second performance they’d seen by him because he performed for them three years ago. The students who attended were lucky to see this star because in a few months his first movie will be coming out.

FCCLA has been very busy and they will continue to be. They hosted the College/Career fair at the high school. The FHS Idol is supposed to raise money for Relay for Life, along with the money that FCCLA members have been collecting during fifth hour. Next week, they’ll be hosting FHS Idol and have been holding auditions for it this week, showing that their holiday spirit thrives even after they have their Christmas party.

About the Contributors
Allie Pickert, Writer
Allie loves Netflix and books. She is a classic book enthusiast that loves reading book series and not people’s feelings. She also loves watching Netflix series like Riverdale, Stranger Things, and Supernatural. Her favorite non-Netflix series is Game of Thrones because the women are so fierce and vicious. Her obsession with reading definitely reflects in...
Abbie White, Writer
Abbie White is bae goals. She is funny and terrible at procrastinating. Her favorite chocolate candy is Twix, which is totally amazing. She loves anime with a great passion, especially Tokyo Ghoul, and Korean Pop, also known as K-Pop. This super-nerd loves the Netflix original series Stranger Things. She has two siblings whom she loves...
  • FCCLA throughout the Semester

FCCLA

Life’s Like a Box of Chocolates

• FCCLA throughout the Semester

FCCLA

FCCLA Career/College Day

• FCCLA throughout the Semester

Feature

FCCLA Going Out with a Bang

• FCCLA throughout the Semester

Showcase

To New Beginnings

• FCCLA throughout the Semester

Showcase

Track Sectionals 2018

• FCCLA throughout the Semester

Showcase

Spring Athletic Banquet 2018

• FCCLA throughout the Semester

Showcase

It Was Raining and So Were My Eyes: Student Council Retreat

• FCCLA throughout the Semester

Showcase

A Night In Greece: Prom 2k18

• Spring

Catching Up With the Track Season

• Choir

The Choir Defies Gravity

FCCLA throughout the Semester