Barnwarmin’ 2017

FFA members whipping and nae nae-ing

FFA members whipping and nae nae-ing

Easton Elrod

Easton Elrod

FFA members whipping and nae nae-ing

Easton, Writer

Barnwarmin’ is an annual dance FFA holds for its members. Usually it was held in the gym, but with the new floor in place, it was instead held in the shop next to the weight room.

The night started off slow, with a steady trickle of people arriving until about 7:30. The night was filled with laughs, small chats, smiles, dancing, and classic country music to move your boots. One of the most amazing things, in my opinion, was the line dances that were performed by the attendees as if through muscle memory. There were many foods and drinks provided, such as cookies, hot dogs, chips, soda, and bottled water.

At 8:30, there was an announcement for everyone to separate into three lines. They would each have one hula hoop and would have to move it from one end of the line to the next without disconnecting arms. It was a daunting task, but the members of each line completed the task with a once-unheard-of level of grace and speed.

After this exciting game, it was time for the crowning of the Barnwarmin’ king and queen. The candidates consisted of freshmen Laci Francis and Jacob Allgier, sophomores Caty Harris and Zach Link, juniors Nicole Lawrence and Mitchell Tuller, and seniors Sara White and Carson Stephens. Both the junior candidates won king and queen, being awarded a nice crown and bringing an exciting night to an end.

About the Photographer
Easton Elrod, Writer
He’s a classic centennial that doesn’t appreciate good music. He remembers basketball stats instead of remembering to turn in his homework. He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed but he’s still an Allstar. He is the co-writer of the famous editorial “Michael the Magical Mini-Fridge” and a valued Scratch Pad member.
  • FFA

FFA State Competition 2018 Edition

• Barnwarmin’ 2017

FFA

FFA District Competitions 2018 Edition

• Barnwarmin’ 2017

FFA

FFA Week

• Barnwarmin’ 2017

Clubs

“So What’s FFA Been Up To?”

• Barnwarmin’ 2017

Feature

FCCLA Going Out with a Bang

• Barnwarmin’ 2017

Showcase

To New Beginnings

• Barnwarmin’ 2017

Showcase

Track Sectionals 2018

• Barnwarmin’ 2017

Showcase

Spring Athletic Banquet 2018

• Barnwarmin’ 2017

Showcase

It Was Raining and So Were My Eyes: Student Council Retreat

• Barnwarmin’ 2017

Showcase

A Night In Greece: Prom 2k18

Barnwarmin’ 2017