Dinger Season is Here

Kenny Couch waiting to hit the ball.

Kenny Couch waiting to hit the ball.

Allie Pickert

Allie Pickert

Kenny Couch waiting to hit the ball.

Abbie White, Writer

The baseball team has really outdone themselves this season, and it’s not even half-way over! They’ve been taking dubs left and right. It’s been quite a season so far with these boys. They’ve been giving their all: practicing, travelling, and playing their hearts out during their games. Basically, they eat, sleep, and breathe baseball.

The games against Jefferson and East Carter were killers. The Jefferson game was a close one, but the boys managed to pull through with that dub winning 6-5. East Carter was a bit of an easier match, winning that game with a score of 9-5.

The Fredericktown Wooden Bat Showcase was held April 20 and 21 at our baseball fields. There were six schools competing. The games started at 1 o’clock in the afternoon. It was perfect weather for the wooden bat tournament: not too chilly and not too hot. Parents and family members from each of the schools filled the steps to support their children’s teams. Refreshments and snacks were available to buy to quench the thirst and hunger of the fans. Fredericktown ended up placing third out of the six total teams.

Come out and cheer the boys on their during the last few games of the season! Show pride and support the Fredericktown Blackcats!

About the Contributors
Abbie White, Writer
Abbie White is bae goals. She is funny and terrible at procrastinating. Her favorite chocolate candy is Twix, which is totally amazing. She loves anime with a great passion, especially Tokyo Ghoul, and Korean Pop, also known as K-Pop. This super-nerd loves the Netflix original series Stranger Things. She has two siblings whom she loves...
Allie Pickert, Writer
Allie loves Netflix and books. She is a classic book enthusiast that loves reading book series and not people’s feelings. She also loves watching Netflix series like Riverdale, Stranger Things, and Supernatural. Her favorite non-Netflix series is Game of Thrones because the women are so fierce and vicious. Her obsession with reading definitely reflects in...
  • Baseball

Future Baseball Games and Tournaments

• Dinger Season is Here

Feature

FCCLA Going Out with a Bang

• Dinger Season is Here

Showcase

To New Beginnings

• Dinger Season is Here

Showcase

Track Sectionals 2018

• Dinger Season is Here

Showcase

Spring Athletic Banquet 2018

• Dinger Season is Here

Showcase

It Was Raining and So Were My Eyes: Student Council Retreat

• Dinger Season is Here

Showcase

A Night In Greece: Prom 2k18

• Spring

Catching Up With the Track Season

• Choir

The Choir Defies Gravity

• Entertainment

No Job is Too Big, No Pup is Too Small!

Dinger Season is Here