Filed under Feature

FCCLA Going Out with a Bang

Former and new FCCLA officers come together at the banquet. From left to right, the members are Mallory Mathes, Malyn Adams, Marrissa Hale, Schanda Racer, and Evann Davis.

Maddie Burrows

Maddie Burrows

Maddie Burrows
Senior Connor DeFrancesco attends his last FCCLA banquet.

This year has definitely been a good one for FCCLA, or Family Career Community Leaders of America. Club activities came to a close at their last banquet, at which they gave out awards and inducted new officers for next year, one of which will be acting as a regional officer as well. This club has done a lot for the school and our community throughout the course of the year, such as helping out with the girl’s volleyball Pink Out game and raising $650 for their Relay for Life team.

Maddie Burrows
Members of FCCLA at their last banquet of the year

Mrs. Mungle was very excited about this year because she got to participate in FCCLA activities with her daughter, Kristen Mungle. Also they had two regional officers to take part in the FCCLA fun. Next year, Mrs. Mungle wishes to get some more enthusiastic people to join and participate. She said that anyone can be helpful because they use all kinds of different talents when completing their tasks for the year. So if you’re interested in joining, Mrs. Mungle suggests to just go for it!!

About the Writer
Victoria Peppers, Writer
Victoria has several different personalities. She’s rebellious, but yet can be quiet and shy. Although she’s a killer tennis player, she can nap for 24 hours straight. She’s a hot pepper with a cold soul. Her music taste can be quite old school. If you aren’t into partying, you two are going to be arguing.
  • FCCLA Going Out with a Bang

Feature

Legislative Job Shadowing Takes Students to Capitol in Missouri

• FCCLA Going Out with a Bang

Showcase

To New Beginnings

• FCCLA Going Out with a Bang

Showcase

Track Sectionals 2018

• FCCLA Going Out with a Bang

Showcase

Spring Athletic Banquet 2018

• FCCLA Going Out with a Bang

Showcase

It Was Raining and So Were My Eyes: Student Council Retreat

• FCCLA Going Out with a Bang

Showcase

A Night In Greece: Prom 2k18

• Spring

Catching Up With the Track Season

• Choir

The Choir Defies Gravity

• Entertainment

No Job is Too Big, No Pup is Too Small!

• FCCLA Going Out with a Bang

Events

Honors Ace the Banquet

FCCLA Going Out with a Bang