Guitar Club

Mr.Maas, Hunter Bellew, Jacob Pinkley, Devin Martin, and Brent Turnbough pose for the camera with their guitars.

Malayna Elrod

Malayna Elrod

Malayna Elrod, Writer

Have you ever felt like listening to a good tune while eating pizza? Well you might wanna check out Guitar Club! Even if you don’t have any musical talent, this is your chance to learn! Who can join Guitar Club?  Well if you have an interest in stringed instruments then you will thrive in this club. So why should you join? Well anyone who has a passion for guitar and pizza should consider passing by. So what do the students in Guitar Club do besides play the guitar? Well they study chords, improvise different patterns of playing, study techniques and methods used by successful musicians, oh and eat whenever possible. Sounds like a lot of fun, right? The purpose of Guitar Club is not only dealing with Mr.Maas not paying attention, but its to learn to be better guitar players and to foster an appreciation for the art of playing guitar. But when exactly is Guitar Club? Mr.Maas said that its every Monday from 3-5 p.m. That’s not so bad now is it? Neither is having fieldtrips. Guitar Club doesn’t have any fieldtrips now, but there will possibly be some in the future. So don’t be a bum, learn how to strum! By joining Guitar Club, your perspective on guitars will change forever.

About the Contributor
Malayna Elrod, Writer
Malayna is a pretty rad teen. She likes to paint and listen to music in her free time. She is a Taurus, a loyal friend and winter is her aesthetic. She believes there is nothing better than snuggling up with some herbal tea and watching movies. Malayna’s the type of person that is friendly to anyone....
  • Clubs

Guitar Club

• Guitar Club

Feature

FCCLA Going Out with a Bang

• Guitar Club

Showcase

To New Beginnings

• Guitar Club

Showcase

Track Sectionals 2018

• Guitar Club

Showcase

Spring Athletic Banquet 2018

• Guitar Club

Showcase

It Was Raining and So Were My Eyes: Student Council Retreat

• Guitar Club

Showcase

A Night In Greece: Prom 2k18

• Spring

Catching Up With the Track Season

• Choir

The Choir Defies Gravity

• Entertainment

No Job is Too Big, No Pup is Too Small!

Guitar Club