Guitar Club

Mr.Maas, Hunter Bellew, Jacob Pinkley, Devin Martin, and Brent Turnbough pose for the camera with their guitars.

Malayna Elrod

Malayna Elrod

Malayna Elrod, Writer

Have you ever felt like listening to a good tune while eating pizza? Well you might wanna check out Guitar Club! Even if you don’t have any musical talent, this is your chance to learn! Who can join Guitar Club?  Well if you have an interest in stringed instruments then you will thrive in this club. So why should you join? Well anyone who has a passion for guitar and pizza should consider passing by. So what do the students in Guitar Club do besides play the guitar? Well they study chords, improvise different patterns of playing, study techniques and methods used by successful musicians, oh and eat whenever possible. Sounds like a lot of fun, right? The purpose of Guitar Club is not only dealing with Mr.Maas not paying attention, but its to learn to be better guitar players and to foster an appreciation for the art of playing guitar. But when exactly is Guitar Club? Mr.Maas said that its every Monday from 3-5 p.m. That’s not so bad now is it? Neither is having fieldtrips. Guitar Club doesn’t have any fieldtrips now, but there will possibly be some in the future. So don’t be a bum, learn how to strum! By joining Guitar Club, your perspective on guitars will change forever.

About the Writer
Malayna Elrod, Writer

Malayna Lynn Elrod is a true hippie when it comes to her heart. She is a proud feminist, animal activist, and the best sister in the world. Malayna is...

• Clubs

Guitar Club

• Guitar Club

Arts

Art and Aphorisms

• Guitar Club

Cross Country

Run, Fredmo! Run!

• Guitar Club

Football Cheer

Spirit, Sportsmanship, Strong Bonds: What Makes Cheer Important

• Guitar Club

Showcase

The Final Call

• Guitar Club

Humans of FredMO

Robots Make Better Friends

• Guitar Club

Showcase

Waving Goodbye to the Seniors

• Events

FB Homecoming

• Guitar Club

Showcase

2k18 Color Run!

• Guitar Club

Boys Soccer

Hunger and Drive

Guitar Club