FFA Week

Anne White rockin' a stylish hat for Hat Day.

Malayna Elrod

Malayna Elrod

Easton Elrod, Writer

Every year, FFA members across the nation celebrate FFA week. The purpose of this celebration is to promote agriculture and to get agricultural education to the world. It begins on President’s Day, and goes until that Friday.

Tuesday, every FFA officer wore their officer shirts, and other members wore other FFA apparel. Wednesday, members dressed like farm animals, and some were astounding. Thursday, members paid money to wear a hat indoors, and dressed like a cowboy. Friday, FHS’s FFA program continued their tradition of bringing their tractors to school. It was quite the sight to see.

Victoria Peppers
Some of the tractors displayed on Friday.

It’s nice to see the largest club in Fredericktown High School doing things to show their pride, like everything they have shown off this week. It shows how proud they are of their club, and how much they love being a part of it. They don’t always get the attention they deserve, but when they do, they never fail to deliver character and amazing sights.

About the Contributors
Easton Elrod, Writer
He’s a classic centennial that doesn’t appreciate good music. He remembers basketball stats instead of remembering to turn in his homework. He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed but he’s still an Allstar. He is the co-writer of the famous editorial “Michael the Magical Mini-Fridge” and a valued Scratch Pad member.
Malayna Elrod, Writer
Malayna is a pretty rad teen. She likes to paint and listen to music in her free time. She is a Taurus, a loyal friend and winter is her aesthetic. She believes there is nothing better than snuggling up with some herbal tea and watching movies. Malayna’s the type of person that is friendly to anyone....
Victoria Peppers, Writer
Victoria has several different personalities. She’s rebellious, but yet can be quiet and shy. Although she’s a killer tennis player, she can nap for 24 hours straight. She’s a hot pepper with a cold soul. Her music taste can be quite old school. If you aren’t into partying, you two are going to be arguing.
  • FFA

FFA State Competition 2018 Edition

• FFA Week

FFA

FFA District Competitions 2018 Edition

• FFA Week

FFA

Barnwarmin’ 2017

• FFA Week

Clubs

“So What’s FFA Been Up To?”

• FFA Week

Feature

FCCLA Going Out with a Bang

• FFA Week

Showcase

To New Beginnings

• FFA Week

Showcase

Track Sectionals 2018

• FFA Week

Showcase

Spring Athletic Banquet 2018

• FFA Week

Showcase

It Was Raining and So Were My Eyes: Student Council Retreat

• FFA Week

Showcase

A Night In Greece: Prom 2k18

FFA Week