Humans Of Fredmo-Laura Mayhew

Keira Haferkamp, Writer

Our people in the small town of Fredericktown, Missouri have very interesting lives. However, these interesting facts and activities are usually kept a secret by the mass population here. People’s known talents and hobbies are usually things that they play or are involved in at the schools. To learn about these hobbies, you have to go the extra mile.

Laura Mayhew is one of these people. She is involved in STUCO (student council), Beta, and many more. She was STUCO Class President and is now apart of the Big Four. Laura is a great student and a great friend. She has been my best friend for 11 years and counting. She has many interesting hobbies such as watching Marvel movies and spending time with friends and family. She has a job that she has been working at since September of 2020. It often keeps her pretty busy.

For the years I have known Laura, she has always been a great worker. She is smart, independent, and hard working. She always gets great grades and always has her work done on time or even before the due date that is assigned. Her drive to get things done is very beneficial to her. Laura’s favorite subject is English and Pop Culture and she loves being in those classes.

Overall, Laura Mayhew is an amazing person and an amazing friend. I have always enjoyed being around her and loved being her friend. She’s hard working, loving, entertaining, sweet, and she will always be my best friend.